- It helps me pray consistently.
- It helps me learn names and make connections between families.
- It helps me stay connected to quieter “sheep.”
- It helps me move people forward in their faith.
- It helps me encourage those who are struggling and hurting.
- It helps me update contact information.
Benefits for my church members
- It reminds them they are not alone.
It gives them a personal connection to their pastor.
- It allows them to focus on the positive side of their pain and problems.
It teaches them about the importance of prayer.
- It encourages families to talk about spiritual issues and the church.
It highlights the care of the whole church.
Churches come in all shapes and sizes, but they all need prayer. Pastors have the unique responsibility and privilege to shepherd their people through prayer. I hope this guide helps you pray for your church members more effectively.
Are you a pastor or a church member?
How often do you pray for others in your church?
How do you highlight the importance of prayer in your church?